Content

In Worship of Beauty and Love

Sunday, December 4, 2011


 "Because you dream between the fingers and inaudible fragrances
from your breath, do a carpet of roses to welcome you in
return of the day to welcome you back to the refuge of
our secret garden.

because you dream in my eyes, I say your name slowly
until your perfume born from my mouth, wrap my body
and wrap me in a sheet of fire, a storm that delusional
Tips adversity.

because you dream on my lips, your singing voice in my skin
and you take the words "I love you" to your heart, wrapped in pollen
a kiss, drawing them slowly, in time that is ours alone,
in caresses on your chest.

and because I love you unconditionally, you proclaim the queen, the whole
that surrounds me, and tell you that each return to your eyes, hands,
lips, all the world is born spotless, beautiful, with only
burning in our bodies the word

LOVE"


Negateven
















"After our intimate storm purest affections,
We lay in each other and velvety hope
get drunk in the rain at a time unrepeatable.
I called our witnesses:
From there came the first, lay down your tired sofa lips,
Red of my blood
Beethoven and his Mondscheinsonate, heard in the distance,
in a whisper as the beating of my heart.
And your eyes in tears, with our body to shake,
I asked you:
Can I ever blow your body in my body
And my life in your life?"


Negateven - Official Site
Negateven @ Deviant Art
Negateven @ zPhoto
Negateven @ Photo Net

0 comments:

Lustful Index

Lustful Life Info

Definitively NOT SUITABLE FOR FALSE PURITANS. This is a mosaic of sensuality, arts, eroticism and emotions. Viewers of this blog must be 18 years of age or older. All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.