Content

Stranger than life. Ulf Hedhinn

Friday, July 8, 2011

In the soul of every man is a secret path to a hidden dark place. A closet fulfilled with skeletons, fears, thoughts and desire. For instance, Lynch call it “The Black Lodge” in his famous “Twin Peaks”, but there are many different names and definitions for it along the time in different cultures since the forgotten past of our history till Freud.
Life is stranger than fiction. Pure surrealism. And art, usually, is the mirror of life.
Surrealist works feature the element of surprise, unexpected juxtapositions and non sequitur. Surrealism developed out of the Dada activities during World War I and the most important center of the movement was Paris. From the 1920s onward, the movement spread around the globe, eventually affecting the visual arts, literature, film and music of many countries and languages, as well as political thought and practice, philosophy and social theory.
There is something vivid, surrealistic in Ulf Hedhinn works, still very natural, but absolutely realistic and extremely human.


There is something else, even more frightening: “mind is a terrible thing to taste…” I’m not afraid of what’s hiding in people’s soul, but of what’s in their minds…
And I just remembered this:
“Because the plot thickens every day
And the pieces of my puzzle keep crumblin’ away
But I know, there’s a picture beneath
Indecision clouds my vision
No one listens…
Because I’m somewhere in between
My love and my agony
You see, I’m somewhere in between
My life is falling to pieces
Somebody put me together…”

Ulf Hedhinn @ Photodom
Ulf Hedhinn @ Photo Sight 

























0 comments:

Lustful Index

Lustful Life Info

Definitively NOT SUITABLE FOR FALSE PURITANS. This is a mosaic of sensuality, arts, eroticism and emotions. Viewers of this blog must be 18 years of age or older. All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.