Content

Back to the Nature

Tuesday, November 8, 2011



Since 2005, Gary Mitchell have been doing artistic nude photography, concentrating on contrasts of light and shadow, rough and smooth, traditional and unexpected. He's been published in the US, England, France, and beyond, and been a part of numerous exhibits in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Chicago, Seattle and Florida.
In March 2011, he launched his first solo exhibit, featuring over 50 of his best known works and recent images.
Publication credits include PHOTO (France), Carrie Leigh NUDE Magazine, B&W Magazine, and The Mammoth Book of New Erotic Photography.
 
Gary says: "With my photography, I make an effort to reflect my subject's personality through the lens of my personal perspective. I have shifted my focus to mainly art nude/figure work, although I'm still available to do some glamour, lingerie, portraits, casual and commercial --  almost any style that offers room for a creative approach and an appreciation of beauty and grace. I enjoy working with a variety of "types" and collaborating to come up with something a little more adventurous. I'm told that I'm fun to work with while still being professional, and I am happy to offer references from any of my models.
I'm working out of studio space in downtown Dayton primarily, but also have access to space in Columbus and Detroit, work fairly often in Toledo and Detroit, and always have some photo trips in the works. I'm particularly enjoy location nude work, so if you know of an intriguing outdoor or indoor location, I may be able to travel to you or meet you there."














Gary Mitchell - Official Site
Gary Mitchell @ zPhoto
Gary Mitchell @ ModelMayhem
Contact: garymphoto@gmail.com

0 comments:

Lustful Archive

Lustful Index

Lustful Life Info

Definitively NOT SUITABLE FOR FALSE PURITANS. This is a mosaic of sensuality, arts, eroticism and emotions. Viewers of this blog must be 18 years of age or older. All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.