Content

Ray of Light by Alex Vasilenko

Friday, July 29, 2011

“Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder / Do my tears of mourning sink beneath the sun / She’s got herself a universe gone quickly / For the call of thunder threatens everyone / And I feel like I just got home / And I feel / Faster than the speeding light she’s flying / Trying to remember where it all began / She’s got herself a little piece of heaven / Waiting for the time when Earth shall be as one / Quicker than a ray of light…” (Madonna – Ray of Light)
Alex Vasilenko says: “We often go about our lives and absolutely do not notice all that remarkable that surrounds us… But I really like to look at our lives, people around me through the lens of my camera… I really like to snatch people’s emotions, children’s candor, old man’s fatigue and wisdom…”


“Beauty of the female body has always attracted… And it attracts even more, when something is not available, something not entirely clear… Something, you’ll never be able to get… A small ray of light says the same thing, creates a mysterious fact, that in the everyday life it begins to bore…”

Alex Vasilenko: Reflections
Contact: alexander@openglance.com














0 comments:

Lustful Index

Lustful Life Info

Definitively NOT SUITABLE FOR FALSE PURITANS. This is a mosaic of sensuality, arts, eroticism and emotions. Viewers of this blog must be 18 years of age or older. All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.